What you’ll learn
Power Query is an amazing ETL technology that allows you to “Get & Transform” your data in order to build refresh-able solutions for your business intelligence. First available as a free add-in for Excel 2010 and Excel 2013, it’s now build in to Excel 2016 and higher, as well as acting as the “Get Data” layer for Power BI.
Simply put, Power Query allows you to Extract data from a vast array of sources, Transform it more quickly and easily than you ever thought possible, and then Load it directly into a table or your data model.
If you need to learn one new tool today, Power Query is it! This FREE course is sets the fundamental concepts of Power Query, so you can have a basic understanding of what Power Query does and when to use it.
In this course, we will introduce you to the magic of Power Query and how it will transform the way you work with data forever.
- Anyone that need to import and clean data to be analyzed
- Anyone who copies and pastes data into the same Excel spreadsheet on a regular basis in order to be able to continue their workflow
- Anyone who has ever tried to consolidate data in Excel using VLOOKUP() or other methods
- Every user of Excel or Power BI
What you get with the course
Course Update Log
First release of the course as Power Query Fundamentals
New videos added to the Query Settings Module:
- The “Get Data” User Experience
- Data Profiling and Data Quality
New videos by Matt Allington added to the Introduction Module:
- Power Query UI Walkthrough
- When to Use Power Quer